We decided to compile a list of the most common statements that cause clients to be hesitant for their Charlotte Boudoir Session
- “I’ve never done anything like this before.” Perfect, because our Charlotte team has done this about 400 times. All we need is for you to have a positive attitude and we can handle the rest from what you should wear, the best hair and makeup looks, to how you should pose. We’re the professionals and we will take care of you and have a lot of fun while doing it.
- “I don’t see any women that look like me on your web site, what kind of women can you work with?” We’ve completed over 400 sessions and what we have online is maybe 5-10% of our work. The reason is that privacy is our #1 concern with clients and clients dictate what we can and cannot show online. We’ve worked with women of all ages, shapes, ethnicity’s, profession and more.
- “Can I…(fill in the blank).” Yes, absolutely. We are hear to take whatever idea you have and make it into beautiful art. We would last long in this business if we were closed minded.
- “I’m not good at taking photos.” There are many skills that are required to be a photographer. Though your first thought may be associating a photographer with being able to take a clear photography, his/her reprehensibility is also being able make everyone comfortable in front of the camera. This is also a big reason why we have a mandatory consultation at our Charlotte studio for every client. It provides us an opportunity to put a name with a face, establish a rapport, but also prepare for who we will need to direct you for a successful boudoir session.
- “I’m not a lingerie type lady.” Boudoir has no definitive look, though black lingerie maybe common, it’s not required. It maybe a dress, it could be a man’s short, it may be a sports jersey. There’s no limits and we will help you figure it all out.